Sunday, June 27, 2010

your kingdom come and your will be done

It is been a while.

In short, the lecture phase of SOE was great! It is so clear to me, now, how I am supposed to live my life... and how I desire to live. "Whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked" (1 John 2:6). Ever since I read this verse last fall, I cannot get it out of my whole thought process. My whole worldview has changed because of the revelation this verse has given me. I am assured, too, that fear has no hold on my life, if I live to the best of my ability as Christ did. For, fear (nor death!) had no hold on his life and ministry... so why should I be fearful? I am not afraid.

Tomorrow we leave for eastern Europe. We will be in the Czech Republic for the first two weeks, and in Romania for about the last three. I would rather spend my summer this way than any other way. I will do whatever it takes to see Christ's kingdom come and his will be done.

I am just so thankful for my family.





No comments:

Post a Comment