Saturday, October 10, 2009

Your voice is like the sound of many waters.

Yes, it is Saturday today! I woke up at 8 for an all dorm clean up... no sweat haha. We ate at 10, and then I played soccer for a hour or so... a great start to the day!

The last half of this week, I have been asking God for patience, because I know that His timing is PERFECT! Thus, I tried my best to keep my eyes and my heart in utter patience and know that I can't force God's blessing on my life... not a vision, word, or dream, because it is all in His perfect time. So.... Before I left for YWAM, my church prayed over me and that God would bless this time in my life. Well, a bunch of the people felt that God told them I was very compassionate, and that I had a heart for the unloved or the outcast. Now here I am in Texas... 1200 miles away from MN, and this girl named Julie comes to me last night and tells me that God told her that I am compassionate... that I have a heart for children without parents (ORPHANS!!!), and that He wants to open my eyes even wider to the people who don't feel loved. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! I couldn't believe it hahaha, it was amazing to hear that from God a second time, in a different place!

Last night was my first Dwell Night, and I loved it! I don't know why, but I really realized last night how precious infant life is. I saw a tiny, delicate, new born baby next to me and just wondered for the longest time why anyone could have an abortion!?!?! It made me really sad to imagine what could have happened to that baby next to me... YIKES! I just found this... and I think someone read it last night too...
Psalm 24
1 The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it.
The world and all its people belong to him.
2 For he laid the earth’s foundation on the seas
and built it on the ocean depths.
So since we ARE God's, and we live on HIS earth... why do we get to choose to kill some of His children!?

Anyways, I am looking forward to the rest of the day, and especially next week!
I miss you Mom, Dad, Josh, Emily, and Elona!

Oh yea, just pray for me in general! Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Amen Joey!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you tons and tons!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete